Blog post Nationwide event hire company
Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest RSS

Nationwide event hire company

August 9, 2017

Nationwide event hire company

Here’s a shot taken inside one of the warehouses at our Midlands HQ, where as you can see there is a huge amount of event equipment such as table hire, chair hire, picnic bench hire and a multitude of other equipment going out on hire and coming back from hire.  At this time of year, it’s a busy place to be, and our other sales and distribution centres around the country are operating in a similar way.

As an event professional, you’ll not doubt be looking for a local event hire company for a variety of reasons.  Firstly, you may want to pay them a visit so you can see their product range first-hand.  Secondly, with a locally based company, it’s often the case that last minute requests can be more easily serviced.  And thirdly, but equally as importantly, it’s often the case that the further you are away from a company’s distribution centre, the more expensive the transport charges to and from your event.   Therefore, if you are in London, the chances are that you won’t want to hire furniture and chairs from a Manchester furniture hire company, so you’re better off looking to work with a London furniture hire company.

Here at Event Hire UK, we’re proud to be able to offer a nationwide furniture hire service, enabling us to service most events in the vast majority of locations.  Of course, 80% of events take place in the vicinity of the large cities in the country such as London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield, for example.  The other 20% of events are in outlying destinations such as country fairs, society balls and local sports clubs, for instance.  Only by a company offering multiple outlets can this coverage be achieved.  And, on top of this, we also offer a showroom where our clients are more than welcome to pay us a visit and see our extensive product range up close before they hire.  Whether you need to hire event chairs, tables, linen, mobile bars, dance floors, speciality Asian wedding furniture such as mandaps, wedding throne chairs and other types of furniture rental, our sales team will welcome you on site to view our comprehensive selection.

Event Hire UK really is a nationwide event hire company from which our clients benefit throughout the year, so why not contact us today and find out for yourself what makes us the #1 destination for event equipment rental.

Post Your Comment

Name *
Email *
Comment *
  Fields marked with * are required!