At Event Hire UK we are committed to ensuring and protecting your privacy at any time you are on our website or communicate electronically with our personnel.
1. Information we collect from you Data can be collected and processed when our website is in operation by you. The following are approved methods of collection: 1.1 If you register for information or complete an online quotation request. By filling out a form we can collect the information provided. 1.2 Traffic data, weblogs, location data, and any other communication can be collected. These details come from your visit to our site and any resource tools you use while on the site. 1.3 Any communication on our website or to personnel allows us to collect information.
3. Use of your information Information stored and collected about you allows us to improve our services or products for you. Added to this parameter, we may use your information for the following purposes: 3.1 Any commitment we make on a contracted basis. 3.2 If information is requested from our website concerning services or products offered, we may use your data. Products or services which may be of interest to you can also deem a communication from us, if permission has been granted. 3.3 Notification re- changes or improvements may be sent to you in regards to product or service changes that could affect our service to you. 3.4 Existing customers can be contacted on the topic of goods or services related to a previous sale, if we feel you might be interested in these additional topics. 3.5 Added use of your data may include permission for third parties to use your data. This permission would be granted by you in regards to unrelated products or services that may be in your interests. We or third parties can only contact you in regards to this information if consent has been provided for information collection. 3.6 Third party contact or communications from our website, as a new customer, is only made if you have granted us permission. These communications are only offered for information you consented to and no other unrelated information. 3.7 Data that you do not want us to use or third parties to use can be withheld, once consent has been given regarding our collection of your data. We will always provide you with an opportunity to decline communications and our or third party data usage. 3.8 Identifiable data, which could be used to disclose who you are, is never shared. We only provide statistical related data about our visitors to third parties like advertisers to ensure your privacy. 3.9. Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your quote by clicking ‘Submit Enquiry’. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to enquire why you did not complete your quote.
5. Disclosing your information 5.1 Personal information to third parties may be disclosed; 5.2 This disclosure occurs when we sell all or a section of our business or assets to a third party. 5.2.1 Personal information can be offered to any member of our company such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries only if deemed appropriate. 5.2.2 Legal requirements may mean a sharing of your information. 5.2.3 Lowering credit risk and fraud protection may result in information disclosure.
6. Third party links Links might be discovered on our site that belong to third parties. We do not accept liability or responsibility for their privacy policies, based on our lack of control over these third party links.
7. Access to Information The Data Protection Act 1998 was established to govern online electronic communications. The act gives you access to any data we have about you. To gain access to this information a small fee of £10 is needed. This fee allows us to process your request by covering our costs. Contact information is given below, which should be used to gain details about information we hold on you.
The contract is for the hire and /or sale of equipment detailed on the contract. The parties to the contract are:
the Hirer, as an individual or an organisation whose official representative will be the signatory of the contract.
Event Furniture Limited (Registered No. 5362649) with registered office at 50 Peakes Road, Etchinghill, Rugeley, Staffs,
WS15 2LX. No changes or additions shall be effective. Any condition not enforced or deemed invalid will
not affect other condition.
All equipment hired remains the property of Event Furniture Limited at all times. Purchased equipment remains the property
of Event Furniture Limited untilfull payment is received by Event Furniture Limited.
Where the Hirer is in breach or subject to insolvency or liquidation proceedings, Event Furniture Limited may terminate
the contract and collect equipment without affecting any rights to recover monies owing or breach of contract damages.
Hire charges will be for periods of 3 days (72 hours) or one week (7 days) or multiples, including Bank Holidays, as detailed
on the hire contract. All charges quoted are subject to VAT at the current rate.
Delivery and Collection will be charged at current Event Furniture Limited rates. Failed delivery and collection attempts
will be charged at current rates.
All outstanding payments, including VAT, will be paid on demand.
Deposits will be requested as security on equipment hired and will be used against any outstanding payments. Any balance
due is refunded by cheque on return of equipment in sound / clean condition.
When a Hirer has signed a blank credit card voucher, Event Furniture Limited may insert and present for payment all monies
due as detailed on the contract.
Any equipment unavailable for inspection or collection, after a reasonable time, will be deemed to be lost and a charge
will be made to the Hirer equal to the current replacement value of the equipment. The Hirer agrees to pay for all equipment
loss, repair and cleaning. Hire charges will continue until full payment is made.
72 hours notice is required for full or part cancellation of the contract or full charges may be levied.
Responsibilities of The Hirer
Adequate delivery and collection access will be provided by the Hirer. Any loading, unloading, set up or break down
assistance provided by Event Furniture Limited is at the Hirers risk.
The Hirer or his signatory will check quantities and condition of equipment on delivery and sign the contract to confirm
agreement. Any damage or shortfall must be agreed, noted on the contract and signed off by both parties.
The Hirer accepts full responsibility for the security and safe use of the equipment until collection or return to Event
The Hirer agrees to insure all equipment on a full replacement basis against loss and theft. All insurance claim proceeds
to be paid to Event Furniture Limited on demand.
Responsibilities of Event Furniture Limited
Agreed hire rates will be maintained for the length of the contract.
Appropriate instruction on the safe use and operation of the equipment will be provided by Event Furniture Limited.
All powered equipment will undergo appropriate testing and inspection in accordance with relevant statutory requirements
prior to commencement of hire.
Whilst Event Furniture Limited will make every endeavour to supply equipment as described in the current catalogue and website,
all items are offered subject to availability. Circumstances may lead to alternative products being supplied, but they
will conform to the same standards.
If equipment cannot be supplied on the agreed date because of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, Event Furniture
Limited shall return all monies paid and not be liable to pay further compensation to the Hirer.
The liability of Event Furniture Limited for any claims made by the hirer will not exceed the contract charge and does not
extend to any consequential or financial loss caused by late or non-delivery, unsuitability, breakdown or lawful repossession.
Event Hire UK January 2006
has in place an Environmental Policy that sets out the principal and standards for the company. All staff are made aware
of the policy and are required to comply with the policy. The business development director is responsible for its overall
performance. The aim is for continuous improvement in environmental management and performance by employees and encourage
support from suppliers and customers. Our commitments include;
- All actions comply with relevant regulations.
- All business is carried out with regard to the environment, habitats and biodiversity.
- Business operations are regularly assessed for compliance with regulation and policy.
- Environmental consideration will be taken into account in major business decisions.
- Employees are encouraged to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Suppliers are encouraged to supply goods and services in an environmentally responsible manner and if possible made a
condition of supply.
- Provide customers with products and services that are environmentally responsible in use.
- Ensure loading, route planning and order accuracy are maintained to minimise vehicle mileages.
- All vehicles to be maintained to the highest standard in order to keep emissions and fuel consumption to a minimum.
- All vehicles to be driven in a responsible manner in order to keep emissions and fuel consumption to a minimum.
Loading . . .
"Use our transport calculator to get an idea of your approximate transport costs for your location. When you submit an enquiry, your actual transport costs will be confirmed on the quotation we send to you."
DISCOUNT CATERING DIRECT
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined variable: d
Line Number: 72
Event Hire UK London Sales & Distribution Centre
Units A, B & C, Hanworth Trading Estate, A312 / Hampton Road West, Hanworth, Middx, TW13 6DH